Quartz Worktops In Slough – Price & Installation!
Are you looking for quartz worktops in Slough? If you are looking for a worktop upgrade, you will want to consider using quartz. We stock and install a range of quartz slabs that can be used for kitchen worktops, bathroom vanity tops etc. We install kitchen, bathroom worktops and associated fixtures in Berkshire and Slough to be specific.
If you are looking to have a new worktop material, you will want to consider quartz. Quartz is often considered as the superior alternative to granite and marble. It is a popular modern choice for kitchen worktop, bathroom vanity tops, bar tops etc.
Quartz is a manufacture stone that is made by mixing grounded quartz with resins and dyes. After the mixing process, quartz is cut into slabs and polished ready for transportation to dealerships and homes.
Quartz are loved because of their superior physical properties when compare to other worktop materials.
Advantages of Quartz Over Other Materials
- Quartz worktops are strong. Quartz is a strong material with incredible tensile strength. This means that is flexible and given the correct tool, they are very easy to work with. Even in scenarios where you have a complicated worktop design, quartz will be a good choice since it is highly flexible.
- Quartz is non-porous. It doesn’t need any sealing ever. Quartz is typically a maintenance free choice for any worktop. Being none porous comes with the perks of being highly hygienic and bacterial free. The only maintenance needed with quartz worktops is regular cleaning with warm water and soap.
- Quartz worktops are durable. It is safe to call them indestructible! Quartz is stain and scratch resistant. It doesn’t discolour when you spill juices and other liquids. On the other hand, it doesn’t chip or etch easily. All the same, you may notice some slight discolouration on the stone when it is exposed to direct sunlight for quite some time.
- Quart worktops are available in many different shades and colours. Being an engineered stone, quartz is highly customizable. Think of any colour, there is a quartz slab of that colour. This makes home decoration incredibly flexible.
Quartz Worktops in Slough – Price Details
The price of installation of quartz worktop depends mainly on the following factors:
- Size of the worktop – the bigger the worktop the more man power and material it needs and thus the more money it will need;
- Design of the worktop – some worktop designs are difficult to replicate and thus will cost more;
- The type of quartz you intended to use – they are many brands of quartz worktop available. We stock only the highest quality quartz worktops and thus you shouldn’t worry about quality when you work with us.
All the same, we have found that it will cost you an average of £45 per square foot to have your quartz worktop installed. To make it easy for you to plan and budget for your quartz worktop, we have installed a simple to use online price calculator. To use the calculator, you will need to have the exact measurements and design of your worktop.
SurfaceCO has a reputation in supplying high quality worktop materials. Our professional installers are highly skilled craftsmen who are always ready to help you transform your worktop to one luxurious space.
If you need professionalism in your worktop project around Slough, we are the best for this job.