Quartz Worktops in Reading – Price & Installation!
Surfaceco is a main supplier of quartz worktops in Reading. Are you looking to improve your home or commercial establishment in Reading or its environs?
We will handle all your fabrications needs including installation and associated fixtures such as taps, sinks and quartz worktops.
Quartz is an engineered stone that is made by mixing 90% quartz with 10% resins and dyes. The resins and dyes are responsible for the quartz unique colour and patterns.
Why You Should Buy a Quartz Worktop?
There are many advantages of installing a quartz worktop. The following are the main advantages of having a quartz worktop:
- Quartz is non-porous. This means that it doesn’t allow liquid to sip into it. You don’t need to seal the quartz since it is naturally non-porous. Non porous stone worktops are hygienic since they don’t harbour bacteria. They can be used in areas where we need to achieve a highly sterile environment.
- Quartz handles heat impressively. Quartz is known to withstand very high temperatures. You can confidently place a hot blower on your quartz worktop without the worry of damaging it. All the same, it is not fireproof. It will breakdown under intense heat.
- Quartz is maintenance free. Once installed, assuming it was installed by one of our professional installers, there is no further maintenance required. You will only need to clean the quartz worktop when necessary. Cleaning is quite easy. Normal home detergent and warm water will work just fine.
- Quartz comes in amazing colours. If you are the kind of person who loves mixing colours, then you are better off working with quartz. We stock almost any imaginable colour. Being an engineered stone, you can have numerous colours of stone slabs directly from the factory. For custom colours, get in touch with us for advice and availability details.
- Quartz is long lasting. Quartz is naturally tough. It doesn’t easily stain, scratch or chip. Once installed in place, quartz can stay looking new for decades with minimal maintenance. It will not be a surprise if your quartz worktop outlives your house/home. Our quartz tops come with a long warranty and guarantee.
Quartz Worktops in Reading – Price
There is no fixed price for buying and/or installing quartz worktop. This is so because there are many different types of quartz available. All the same, we have found the average price to be £45 per square foot of quarts installed.
To make it easier for you in budgeting, we have come up with an intelligent online calculator. You will need to have a template of your intended worktop complete with the necessary measurements. You will find that the design plays a critical role in determining the final price of the countertop.
At SurfaceCo we install all types of worktops using various surfaces such as granite worktops, marble worktops and quartz worktops.
We will take care of all installation procedures starting from templating, colour selection, installation and even the final clean-up process.
For the best quartz worktop in Reading and entire Berkshire region contact us.