Quartz Worktops In London – Price & Installation!
For quartz worktops in London, visit our shop. There is no doubt that Quartz Worktops are the preferred material of choice for most worktops. This perhaps due to the fact that technology has greatly improved the engineering process of Quartz slabs. Like hinted, quartz is an engineered stone that contains 90 – 95% quartz which is combined with 10 – 5% pigment and bonding agents respectively.
The combination of the materials not only makes the worktop robust, but it also gives the worktop a unique colour and pattern combination that is not achievable with pure natural stone.
If you are looking to replace your worktop or install a new one, you will want to highly consider using quartz over any other material. Here are a few reason why you would want to consider installing quartz worktops.
- Steel hard – Quartz countertops are hard and known to resist bacterial growth. Quartz scores a seven on the Moh’s hardness scale while diamond is rated 10 in the same scale. The hardness makes it scratch resistant and resistant to burns. It is ideal for a busy worktop both at home or in industrial application.
- Versatility – like you would expect on any engineered stone, quartz is produced in many different patterns and colours with different designs. Quartz is manufactured without seems making it suitable for any shape and design. You will never lack a suitable design for your kitchen.
- Nonporous – Quartz doesn’t allow bacterial to settle on the surface. This makes it ideal for homes with little kids or in sanitary areas. Being non-porous means that quartz doesn’t stain nor absorb liquids. This means that it can handle liquid spills effectively.
- Affordable – when compared to other materials with similar qualities, quartz is generally affordable to install and maintain. Once installed, the only maintenance work that needs to be done is regular cleaning with normal home detergents and water.
Quartz Worktops In London – Price and Installation
Like earlier mentioned, Quartz has become increasingly cheap given the improvement in mining and engineering processes. All the same, the price of installing your quartz worktops will depend on the following factors;
- The grade of the quartz – since it is an engineered stone, it comes in different variety and qualities. Vendors may use different trade names but the main grades of quartz countertops are standard, closeout/clearance, premium and designer.
- The job complexity – different homes have different layouts. The difference in layout will affect the installation process. A worktop that requires a single slab of quartz without seams and corners will be quite easy to install when compared to a wraparound countertop with multiple seems.
- The dealer – different dealers have different prices for their products. On the other hand, the installation of the countertop depending on the professionalism and in-house factors will affect the total price. Cost of installation is roughly 20-30% of the total cost.
In London, the price of quartz runs from approximately £ 45- £ 70 per square foot when installed. Assuming an average worktop of 40 square feet, the price will be £ 1800 – £ 2800. For the best price quotes and professional installation, you will want to contact SURFACECO today.
We are the best Quartz worktops dealer and installer in London.